CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15

Why so much foam?

All I'm running on is the cappuccino I had right before my interview today, and 3 hours of good old fashioned sleeping.

Little did I know when I ordered the drink, that half the dang thing is foam.

I had a great interview with Andy, about Thailand. We chatted about where I'd want to be, and I immediately told him my heart was with the girls.
Talking about finances was really a delight, which is odd, considering I have no job. But talking about God's beautiful providence, specifically in all relating to this trip, I can't help but smile, and feel no need to worry. The tougher question of struggles I'm dealing with was addressed, and I feel much more at ease now. Getting to explain the situation, and where I'm comfortable, and how I can be comfortable in the places that I'm not, I felt very much at ease. There was a confidence that it is something we can work through, and something we needn't worry about, but should still pay mind to.

I feel a load of weight lifted getting to talk about all of those little questions.

0 comments: