CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16


ARTURO ELBITTAR IS COMING TO CAMP THIS SUMMER!!!!

I am so excited, I actually started to cry when I found out. Yes, I'm such a girl. I don't care. I AM a girl, so I will embrace my girlyness, and that I cry when I find out something that makes me really happy (and secretly, during Homeward Bound - basically the entire movie...when Sassy falls down the waterfall...when the three animals are reunited...when Chance gets scared at the pound and then they rescue a lost little girl...when Shadow falls at the train tracks...when they finally make it home. Yes, I am seventeen. Don't pretend you don't get teary when that dog is lying in the mud, you do. And if you say you don't, you're full of it. Just kidding! ...I'm a wuss.)
Back to what I was excited about:

Arturo is actually coming to camp, my little, wonderful brother is coming to Canada!! Oh, I miss him so.

LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Lau..I can not believe you did this! Ur sooO sweet *.*
LOVE YOU A WITHOUT WORDS! <3
ArturitO..