CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 29

it's not so impossible

After a time of being very discouraged, this was an incredible week.
Kicked it all off with a girls movie and appie night. To be honest, I didn't want to go. Feeling anxious and more like a burden than able to have fun - but I decided to go. So glad I did. So glad to have had that time with those women, that lightness of heart mixed with genuine care for one another.

Follow that with a great chat with a friend of mine, and being encouraged to live as free, because the Son has already given me freedom.

Honored to sit in on a Kaleo chapel. Learning (with painfully slow speed) about transparency within myself, and how to respond to it in others.
STOKED to've had a visitor, one I'd missed so dearly, and will miss again now. Sufjan was a party. So talented, and some of it very unexpected.

I'm realizing now that I haven't been spending time with others much at all. And I am realizing now how much I missed being with people. And inspite of my real or felt rejections, how much I love them.

1 comments:

Ellie said...

I love watching this unfold, my sweet friend. You are a TREASURE and I love you very much... !!!