CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 5

I have an early shift tomorrow, but I can't sleep. Maybe it's all the chai I just drank, or maybe it's all the thoughts swirling in my head...probably both. Either way, I'm up.

This week has been fairly productive, in terms of relationship. Amidst quarrels and hard moments, there have been hearts and burdens shared - loads made lighter. Can't believe the great chances for talks that were opened up by that honesty.
Chances, too, for reconciliation. Though far from complete - steps are being made toward it, and that is so good. At the same time, lots of heart ache for relationships that have yet to be reconciled. In all of this, I am learning to be patient, forgiving (of others and even myself), faithful and genuine.
Even in incredible heartache, I am seeing how Christ longs for us to be reconciled to him. If I am longing for repaired relationship, how much more does he - who loves us so desperatley - long for restored relationship with us!

Moving day is coming incredibly fast. It's hard to believe I'll be a resident of Crofton, and of the Jones household, in under two weeks. GAH. It's exciting...I need to PACK!

0 comments: