CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23

We're all in this together

A week ago I sat cross legged in a hall way, with Mr. Clean's magic eraser in one gloved hand, and a oxy-soaked rag in the other. With enthusiastic work music, sung by the Jonas Brothers, and the cast of High School Musical, myself and 5 other middle school kids scrubbed the walls of a lodge.

I'm amazed by the way the two boys with us scrubbed and worked, and didn't complain even once about the musical accompaniment. Not a peep!
I don't know a single person my age who wouldn't complain.

It's funny, you know, the way we want to be "mature" we want to grow up, when what we need to do, is to embrace the sweet breath of childhood.

1 comments:

meganmenzies said...

Oh how I love to listen to
High School Musical, and the Jonas Brothers, I will forever be young at heart when it comes to movies, and some music choices!
It's just so happy sounding!