CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21

Can I share this?

Oh man oh man oh man. God is TOO good to me!

Haha, I seem to lose a whole lot of punctuation and grammar when I'm overjoyed. But, who cares! I don't!

I've been overwhelmed, upon my arrival here in Victoria, with messages, and blessings, and ...LOVE. With being trusted, and with scripture, and with random encouragement. With a man saying goodbye to a loved one at the bus stop, and with friends who put up with my crap. Seeing people heal, sharing, seeing myself heal. Family and skipping up the stairs like a little girl again.

Wow.

Oh I just love life!

Can I send you some of this goodness? I wish I could. Perhaps I could sum it up in some cookies?
You let me know.

1 comments:

meganmenzies said...

Oh am I ever so glad you shared dear. It puts a large smile on my face seeing you filled with such joy and such love.
Your such a cutie.