CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16

This is an EMEGENCY

I am SO sick of people hurting.


I'm so sick of it.





I am tired of watching people push Jesus out of their lives. I am tired of seeing people who want to be close to God push Him away, because they just don't know how to do what they need to. And of people needing support, and Jesus' body not being there.


We are meant to be his hands, to be his feet, and we don't. I'm tired of the body of Christ not being just that.

Father I place my life in Your hands. May I be Your hands and Your feet. Use this crappy situation to spur me on toward loving You.
Help me to give up myself. I don't really care about myself, I just want my friends to not hurt anymore! I don't want people to keep hurting! Help me to love so that they might see a glimpse of how good You are.





0 comments: